- We are very pleased to announce that Arctic Summer by Damon Galgut has won the Tata Literature Live! Award for Book of the Year (Fiction), 2014.
- We are pleased to announce that Business Sutra: A Very Indian Approach to Management by Devdutt Pattanaik will be honoured with the 2013 DMA-NTPC Book Award.
- The Competent Authority by Shovon Chowdhury, The Mysterious Ailment of Rupi Baskey by Hansda Sowvendra Shekhar and Shadow Play by Shashi Deshpande have been shortlisted for the Hindu Literary Prize.
- Maria Aurora Couto will be honoured with the prestigious Goa state cultural award for her contribution and achievement in the field of literature.
- Cyrus Mistry wins the DSC Prize for South Asian Literature 2014 for his book Chronicle of a Corpse Bearer
- Aleph to publish A Suitable Girl by Vikram Seth.
Jerry Pinto’s novel Em and the Big Hoom, which was awarded the Hindu Literary Prize for 2012, wins the Crossword Book Award for Fiction 2013
Nilanjana Roy has won the Shakti Bhatt First Book Prize 2013 for her book The Wildings
Chetan Raj Shrestha has won the Tata Literature Live First Book Award 2013 for his book The King's Harvest
- Aleph has acquired the rights to N. Ram's Bofors and Other Great Indian Controversies in which he reveals for the first time the truth behind his biggest scoops
- Aleph has acquired the rights to Shashi Tharoor's new novel, Border Crossing
- Aleph has acquired the rights to Mark Tully's next book, in which he revisits the terrain of his bestselling The Heart of India
- Jerry Pinto won The Hindu Lit Prize for his book Em and The Big Hoom