- Firstpost reviews Amrita Narayanan’s The Parrots of Desire. Read more.
- The Indian Express interviews Manu Parekh on his NGMA exhibition and the release of Sixty Years of Manu Parekh, a commemoration the breadth of his work. Read more.
- Tell Me a Long, Long Story ‘gives a fresh lease of life to works of literary finesse which would otherwise be confined to language fiction’. – fromThe Week‘s review of Mini Krishnan’s Tell Me a Long, Long Story Read more
- ‘I won’t do toilets’ – The Guardian carries an extract of Tripti Lahiri’s Maid in India Read more
- ‘Fiction in its limited Western sense and in two of its major forms — the novel and short story — is only a recent and borrowed phenomenon in Urdu’ – from the DailyO extract of Muhammad Umar Memon’s The Greatest Urdu Stories Ever Told Read more
- ‘The Demon Hunter of Chottanikara: An Ode to She Power’ – the Manorama Online review of S. V. Sujatha’s debut novel Read more